Mini Info Night
Wednesday October 30th, 2019 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Tupper Mini Information night will be on Wednesday October 30th, 2019 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm in the Tupper auditorium. You can enter through the main Tupper foyer — our address is 419 E 24th Ave, Vancouver BC.
Come visit us to find out more about the Tupper Mini Program, and have a chance to get your questions answered by the staff and students of Tupper Mini. There will first be a presentation by Mini School Co-coordinator Lorenzo Iameo, followed by a Q&A session with the staff and students. Not only is it a great way to find out more about the program, it's also a terrific chance to get an idea of the attitude and feel of the Mini and of Tupper Secondary. Brink your questions and your curiosity!
Mini Hoodies Distribution
Friday, July 17th, from 10:00 - 11:30 AM
Hey everyone! For anyone who ordered a Mini School hoodie, they have now arrived and we are ready to have students pick them up from the school on July 17th, from 10:00 - 11:30 AM. If you haven't already, please pay for your hoodie either online (through SchoolCashOnline) or by bringing in a check for $43 when you pick up your hoodie.
When you arrive at the school, please approach from the main entrance (the south side of the foyer) and wait in line if need be. Email or DM Tupper Mini if you have any questions. See you soon!
For the most up to date information and dates, please visit the VSB website
1. Attend the Tupper Mini School Information Night. This year it will be a pre-recorded video that we will post in October.
2. Fill out your Tupper application. Pick up an application package from the Tupper office (not available at this time) or download the application package online. Please type or use a blue or black pen when filling out your application as pencil tends to smudge and may be difficult to read. Along with your application, please attach a photocopy of your final Grade 6 report card and a photocopy of your most recent Grade 7 report card, along with any other pertinent academic documents or reference letters.
3. Hand in your application. Please return your application package to the Tupper Office when completed in one of the following ways:
Hand it in to your elementary school office who will "Blue Bag" (VSB Internal Mail) it to us
Mail your application directly to Tupper (419 E 24th Ave, V5V 2A2)
Please do not email us your application unless instructed to do so.
Application deadline: December 17th, 2020 by 3 PM
This year, steps 4 & 5 are not happening due to COVID-19 restrictions
4. Apply online for the free District Cognitive Skills Test through the Vancouver School Board's website between October 22nd and November 5th, 2020. Remember to provide your Personal Education Number (PEN) when applying online (see your teacher or MyEd BC for your PEN number). This step is extremely important — without the District Cognitive Skills Test, your application to Tupper Mini School will not be considered. When ranking your program choices on your test application, be sure to put your first choice first. First choice candidates are considered before second and third choice candidates. Your ranking matters!
5. Write the District Cognitive Skills Test on November 17th, 2020. Students in the Tupper family of schools will write the test at Tupper — even if you live out of catchment. We want all students to feel comfortable with the peers they are enrolled with, so this applies across the district. Ask your elementary school administration if you are unsure.
Tupper Mini School Info Night
Our video is live! Check out the link below to watch it. If you have any questions or concerns after watching the video, please contact us. Thank you for your interest in Tupper Mini!